09 Nov “LAST CALL” EFFECT. BLACK FRIDAY AND TIME limited PROMOTIONS
We live constantly waiting for the big occasion; it is not explainable otherwise. Only the irresistible temptation of “now or never” can justify some purchases that we find out in the wardrobes after the sales or the comic “always limited” promotion of well-known sofas or the countdown of the discount e-mails with the subject “ends at midnight “. And the black Friday, of course.
One of the habits “consumption wake up” that – along with Halloween and the cinemas in the shopping malls – we have recently imported from overseas. But what is this “Black Friday” where super discounts go crazy? The “Black Friday” was born in the United States and is celebrated since the 1960s after Thanksgiving Day: the dealers offer special discounts to promote shopping and open the Christmas expenses.
The black color maybe refers to the ink used to fill in the bookkeeping diaries or to the traffic jam produced by consumers attracted by the discounts, in any case “Black Friday” has become synonymous of exceptional discounts, proposed for a very short time. And then, as after the weekend Monday comes unavoidable, here is as well the Cyber Monday dedicated to online shops. If you have an e-commerce – but not only – do not give up entering in the fray to attract your customers stimulating purchases.
The strategies for an effective Black Friday can be multiple:
– reserve discounts to your VIP customers to retain them
– start up a countdown through e-mail marketing to generate the wait, presenting in advance some promotional items, so that users can review their wishlist and prepare their carts waiting for the offer code.
– prepare an effective social buzz starting from the previous weeks
– make sure that all your communication (site and e-mail) are perfectly responsive, because the sales volume generated by smartphones is constantly increasing.
– choose carefully the articles to be involved in the promotion including also some best-sellers and ensure stock availability
– enhance customer service in the period around the event to respond promptly to your customers thirsty for shopping
– make use of the support of an agency, like Bia, capable of quick answers.
This year, Black Friday is November 24th. Have you already worn the dark suit?
Potrebbero interessarvi anche questi articoli:
Brividi per comunicare
Il mondo in tasca
Vino e Byte
Remix the video
Ti invito con un’app
Una presenza efficace in fiera
Website: i vantaggi della pulizia
Cin cin con un’app
Stalking… o remarketing?